Thu, 11 July|
Celebrate the Lismore Lantern Parade’s 25th anniversary with a fine dining experience in a crystal clear marquee beneath a canopy of rainbow lanterns on the Gallery Lawns of the Lismore Regional Gallery. Three course meal including a glass of bubbles, wine beer and entertainment.
Time & Location
11 July 2019, 7:15 pm – 11:15 pm
Gallery Lawns, 11 Rural St, Lismore NSW 2480, Australia
About the Event
- Local braised brisket sliders with green apple slaw (GF,DF)
- Beetroot cured and smoked ocean trout, crispy wonton, pickled cucumber, miso mayo (DF)
- Toasted corn cake, avocado cream, organic blue corn crisp (V,DF)
- Sheep labna and balsamic tomato tartlet, fennel, toasted dukkah (V)
Mains - alternate serve
- Crispy skin chicken, baked white polenta, charred baby carrots, tamarind (GF,DF)
- Rolled shoulder of slow cooked New England lamb shoulder, black tahini babaganoush, sumac spiced chickpea, steamed broccolini (GF, DF)
- Dinner roll & butters pre-set to charger plates
- Vegetarian option is baked butternut, coconut labna, smoked eggplant, roasted grapes and toasted seed
- Shared platters of selection of handmade petit fours and sweets
Table seating will be set in tables of ten (10 people per table)
One week prior to the event we will contact you by email to ask if you have a group booking and your party details.
Dinner will be served as an alternate serve. We will contact you via email after your booking to confirm any dietary requirements.
Lantern Banquet Dinner Ticket$210.00