THE POINTY END
Dear friends, we're really getting to the pointy end of lantern preparation now with just four weeks to go!
Today, we will officially launch the Lismore Lantern Parade 25th Anniversary. We have a beautiful new website produced by the wonderful Dogwhistle Creative with loads of information which we will be adding to on a regular basis and of course our social media will be going off... so please follow us and help us spread the word by liking, commenting and sharing our posts.
A few little reminders:
• On May 22 tickets will go on sale for the Lantern Banquet, Fiery Finale Grandstand Seating and the Gala Concert which will booked through through Lismore City Hall. Please see the ticketed events page on our website.
• Last bookings for pre-school Lanterns and Community Lantern Project coming up.
• We are looking for Expressions of Interest from all Canoeists and Kayak paddlers to participate in a Paddle Past on Sunday 23 June to celebrate the 25th Birthday of the Lantern Parade, which started from the Rowing Club at the end of Magellan Street.
• The Fiery Finale is seeking ‘performers’ no experience necessary. This very special event this year will be amazing. Please contact us soon.
• There are still some opportunities for stallholders to apply for the Market delight, applications on the be involved page of our website.
• As always, this festival runs on love and volunteering and we will be looking for some wonderful volunteers, especially to join the mighty brigade of Bucketeers to collect donations on the day.
For bookings or more information shout out: firstname.lastname@example.org
0412 732 102 (during business hours) 02 6622 6333
We are getting very excited.
Jyllie and the Lantern Crew