WINTER IS COMING ...
The first day of Winter has arrived and it certainly feels like it! Make sure you have some good scarves and beanies for the Lantern Parade on 22nd of June, rumour has it that there will be some lovely warmies on sale at the Market deLight
So, here are this week’s reminders and a little update about what is happening for the Lantern Parade:
Have you been following our awesome Facebook posts, there have been some gorgeous photos, great information, and heart-warming nostalgia moments, check the them out.
• Are you a Busker or want to have a go at Street Performing? Why not register for the inaugural Buskers Festival here.
• TICKETS are on sale for the GALA CONCERT at City Hall on 21 June. Sale of these tickets go DIRECTLY towards bringing the young people of Moorambilla Voices from Far West NSW to sing with one hundred of our Lismore students. This includes, of course, all their food and accommodation. BOOK NOW at NORPA or via the Lantern Parade website here
• PERFORMERS for the FIERY FINALE – Have you been in the Finale before or always wanted to be? No experience necessary. Contact us NOW Volunteer Registrations here. Check it out.
• Want to have the best view of the Fiery Finale? TICKETS are now on sale for the Fiery Finale Grandstand. Book your tickets here.
• THE PARADE always needs Volunteers – as Lanterneers, Marshalls and support people. No flame candles this year. Please register here.
• Lastly, DONATIONS – the festival really relies on donations, we are still seeking people for the Queen of Hearts’ Brigade of Bucketeers. Register on the website
• FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS and Parade MAPS will be on the website very soon - promise.
Jyllie and the Lantern Crew